Convoluted Sign In Process

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
aceleste
Forum Newbie

Convoluted Sign In Process

Post by aceleste »

The new site design seems like it needs some fine tuning. At the very least, a cookie that holds the login data would be very helpful. It would also be nice to be able to set a bookmark that's only one or two clicks away from the actual game.  Right now, it's about 6 or 8 clicks for me to get to Triple Double Bonus Poker. Thanks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Triple Double Bonus should never be more than 2 clicks away on the new site. All games are available in the footer on most pages of the new web site.Or, for 3 clicks, go to "Play" and then choose your game, then choose TDB.Also, your login should be cookied. You should only need to log in one time on the new site.

aceleste
Forum Newbie

Post by aceleste »

Hi WebmanOkay, the cookie is working now, thank you. Regarding Triple Double (and Double Double) I don't see them in the footer, could you paste the links? As always, thanks for the quick reply.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You can play Triple Double and DDB in all sorts of games. If you're looking for single hand, click the top left link in the footer: "Classic Single Hand"

CoachLes
Forum Newbie

Post by CoachLes »

I miss the Resources & Links.......I like to check the question of the day and news.