new site

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
T T
Forum Rookie

new site

Post by T T »

Hi Webman, I just love this new site. But I have 1 problem under player directory I am missing under message coming soon and under challenge invite. My nickname is T T. I noticed everyone had it.
Thanks TT  

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You can't invite yourself... other people will see it by your name, though.

grandmamarcia
Forum Newbie

Post by grandmamarcia »

Has anyone hadd problems getting the games to load.  I have been trying now for days but nothing seems to work.  I sent email to support but they don't know why and keep saying they are working on it.  I get into site but can't get a game to load   Keep getting  "preparing game" but nothing happens.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Has anyone hadd problems getting the games to load.  I have been trying now for days but nothing seems to work.  I sent email to support but they don't know why and keep saying they are working on it.  I get into site but can't get a game to load   Keep getting  "preparing game" but nothing happens.What browser and version are you using?example: Internet Explorer 7, IE8, IE9 or Firefox 3.6.15You can usually find this in the "help" menu of your browser selecting "about"

grandmamarcia
Forum Newbie

Post by grandmamarcia »

ie9

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Alright, sorry for all the questions but need to know a little more.Can you go to this page and tell me your flash player version:http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Webman-i playued the last hand of a challenge and it never went tothe next step-where it shows your score it stayed on the game and it shows the challenge still open on my players page. It was for spinpoker deluxe....

xswansong
Forum Rookie

Post by xswansong »

Webman, same thing happened to me twice as Boopsahoy, and in one of the games it let me play passed the the 100 hands that was set.