Gambling With an Edge Mar 24th

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Gambling With an Edge Mar 24th

Post by Frank Kneeland »

Well we are finally catching up on all your questions. We'll be doing my third installment of Team Training Techniques and covering Type I errors. That's good old fashion strategy errors for those of you that missed the introduction to TTT.I've already gotten great feedback about last week's show where I covered how to fix miscues.If you missed the introduction to TTT let me restate, most of the training techniques the team used were created by my Mother, a world class dance instructor, not me. A couple of people have thanked me for "my system"...wish that were true. Wish my mom was still with us to. Please give the credit where it's due, I'm just the messenger.We'll also be having on an Independent Host to tell you about what they can do for you.Our Live Air-Time is: 7 PM Thursday nights on KLAV Talk-Radio 1230am In Las Vegas. You can listen live a: http://www.klav1230am.com/ Cheers,~Life is the only race you'll ever run where finishing is guaranteed, and last place is generally preferable to first. ~Frank Kneeland 2011