march contest asking when

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: march contest asking when

Post by Webman »

Tomorrow at noon.

Anuenue
Forum Regular

Post by Anuenue »

Thanks!!

SleazyRider
Forum Rookie

Post by SleazyRider »

Doris13:

In answer to your question, no, I do not work for Zen.  I am a member of this site who plays in the cash prize tournaments at the Zen room on a regular basis, usually daily.  If you check my previous posts, you will see that I have a fairly extensive post last October about my experience and various issues at the Zen site.  You can check that I appear on the leaderboard listing at the Zen site both in the overall listing and in the VideoPoker.com member listing.

I have twenty years of professional software engineering/computer programming experience, so I do know something about computers and user support.  In my youth, I played in bridge tournaments, so I do know something about playing in card tournaments.  Of course, I am a geek/nerd.  Needless to say, we geeks take all things computer related very seriously.

It is in my own self interest to have more of our members play in the cash prize videopoker tournaments in the Zen room.  After all, if more people play in the tournaments, maybe we could get some better prizes for the tournaments.  After all, the Texas Holdem Weekly Champioship tournament has a $1000 prize pool, while the Videopoker Weekly Championship tournament has a $100 prize pool.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

been there,didn't like it,won't go back.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

question for you sleazyrider:if the zen room didn't have cash prizes would you be playing there?

JAR
Forum Newbie

Post by JAR »

agree with doris13- site is not that great,web support you never get a reply , problems don't seem to get fixed,example single player vp not workinging right over a week now. even ads are worse than boring when you repeat,repeat and repeat the same one with out even effort to rotate.