Empire Racino

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Empire Racino

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

We have been staying away from AC to build our bankroll but we were so bored Sunday so we took a quick drive there. Played in the high limit room for quite a while on a few hundred. Got a few $200 wins to keep us going.

Eventually we were out of money so we took out a little more. We played some penny machines and lost a little and then we sat at the .25 VP which gives you the option of playing 5-20 coins. I wanted to play at the equivelant of .50 but mistakenly I was pushing max which really  made it a dollar machine. Within 1/2 hour we hit for 2's with kicker for $800 which brought us just about even. We went to eat and left!

Lat time we were there we left up $1500 We did well in the high limit room and then we hit a .25 royal (within 15 minutes of sitting at the vp machne)

So my question is VLTS/no RNG-does it matter if you are winning?

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I suppose. Maybe you would have won more ...  I'm sure the winners of the latest lottery didn't care the odds were bad. As long as you beat the odds everything is great.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

I think if Im only going to play a small amount of time/money its not too bad. Id NEVER spend 8 hrs there because it would probably catch up to me. They paytable wasnt bad at 9/6, and they have this thing that a card comes up after every draw and if you have that card you get at least 20 coins. I got that quite often and on dolar play thats a really good bonus LOL