No score recorded

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Anuenue
Forum Regular

No score recorded

Post by Anuenue »

Webman,On July 14.....was dealt a Royal Flush:Top Line 4x=16000Middle Line 2x=8000Bottom Line 1x=4000...........Total: 28,000When I hit the deal button, NO SCORE was recorded.When I went back to the game after posting message last night, the 47 games I had remaining were lost too.........What happened????????????????Anuenue

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Trying to figure out what you're referring to here. 47 games remaining?If this was in the contest, your score is not counted until you complete the session or hit "cash out" to complete the session.

Anuenue
Forum Regular

Post by Anuenue »

I left the game to post the message to you and, when I came back to the game, the game somehow ended...........I couldn't finish the game and no scores were recorded for that game.  When I left to post message to you, that's when I had 47 games left.......I dont know, can you see if the 28000 got posted even though I couldn't complete the game??I didn't hit the cash out button at all.ThanksAnuenue

Anuenue
Forum Regular

Post by Anuenue »

Webman,That's OK, I think I screwed up by leaving the game causing it to zero out and not record the  score......................My bad!!Anuenue