SORRY DARIE!!

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
mjterry
Forum Rookie

SORRY DARIE!!

Post by mjterry »

when you took first place weds. morning, i thought ok its about time someone i know wins one of these, at 10 pm oklahoma time you was still in first place my thoughts about this site where changing for the better, when i got up thurs. morn. and saw that you was bumped by someone i didnt know, well, my thinking about this site stays the same. i wouldnt blame you 1 little bit if you never played here again, im getting close there myself.  

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Darie, We will always remember your outstanding score in Wed.'s contest! You are our hero and inspiration and your wording was too cute!

riobabe1
Forum Rookie

Post by riobabe1 »

That just stinks,,,,,,,when I signed off last night you were #1,,and I agree with mj it was so refreshing to see someone we know at the top.......It just seems  like the games are predetermined as to who will and who wont win and it really gets old...... Anyway you remain #1 with all of us who know you..............

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

How bout some love for yesterday's winner,  theodallas, who has been a gold member since the first day we ever offered it on the site.

riobabe1
Forum Rookie

Post by riobabe1 »

Sorry theodallas if I offended you,,,but just never saw your name before and am not familiar with you if you chat......Darie was one of my first friends on chat thats why I felt bad she didn't keep top score.......Congratulations to you on your win........

mjterry
Forum Rookie

Post by mjterry »

WHATEVER    this part of the forum to is console a friend of ours, not rub it in her face more ----   good going mr. admin.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yikes. Darie's great, and had a great score... it's not like someone died here. I'd love to see some more of our regular chatters pick up prizes too. I'm sure they will over time. I would hope with the amazing score she had, you would at least be more confident that these great scores do happen than you have expressed in the past.

mjterry
Forum Rookie

Post by mjterry »

well, i never said the scores dont happen, i see very high scores everyday, and excuse me for my madness, but you never said anything in your first post about darie and it upset me, afterall,  thats what this 1 post was for.  and until i see someone i know win 1 of these contests, i will keep my thoughts as they are.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Yes webman you need to stay on topic. W.M. you have to understand that we sit here day after day playing in a daily contest created, administered, and talk on a forum monitored by you. so in essence you are the root of all evil. I say that tongue firmly planted in cheek. so if  we want to blow off a little steam what is wrong with that?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

My apologies to Darie if anything I said came across as less than caring, and to you, mjterry for my distracting from the topic at hand.