monthly contests......and a couple more issues

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
mymaggie
Forum Rookie

monthly contests......and a couple more issues

Post by mymaggie »

A few people voiced their desire today to have all contests be limited to eight sessions. One person stated "some of us have to work". I would like to give my two cents. Some of us would like to work, but are unalble to because of health problems (me), or other reasons. Most of us with health problems would like to trade places with you, and be healthy. We very much look forward to the monthly contests. It keeps us busy, gives us something to do.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks, mymaggie.Everyone will have their preferences. I think by having daily contests (7 different games now) with limited sessions... and unlimited for the monthlies, we offer something for everyone. Remember, you don't have to play in every contest or every day. Just play in the ones you like and have fun.

mymaggie
Forum Rookie

Post by mymaggie »

Thanks for your quick reply Webman. Incase I wasn't clear about this, the monthly contests are my favorites, I hope you don't discontinue them. I think the contests are perfect the way they are- something for everyone! I play every day. Love all of them.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

It's just another playing option at one of the best online sites. Don't complain about what you don't have. Be thankful for what you do. Webman and the vp staff work hard to bring the latest games and technology here. I think a "thank you" is defintiely in order. Hats off to the VP.com staff for an outstanding job. Thank you. the entertainment value alone is worth gold membership and the friends you make here are an added bonus.

mymaggie
Forum Rookie

Post by mymaggie »

I'm sure you don't think I was complaining Ed, as I said, I think the contests have something for everyone. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I was putting in my vote to keep things as they are. Other people will put their vote in, as they have every right to. If your post was directed at me, please redirect to those that were complaining on chat. And of course, a big thank you to Webman and all for the entertainment!!!!