Changes to this site

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Changes to this site

Post by BillyJoe »

With this year's Meet & Greet coming up, I was thinking back to last year's event, when we all had an opportunity to see some of the changes that they were planning for this site. I must admit, at that time, they looked a bit onerous and complicated to me. Now that we have all 'settled in' to the changes that were made, I hope that you agree with me that WebMan and his VP.Com team did a fabulous job with the site. The features are great, the speed enhanced, and I think we all are having a more enjoyable time when we play.
I will not be able to attend this year's soiree, so please, someone, give WebMan a pat on the back for me. Be careful, though, he is just a little guy.

OKathyO
Forum Regular

Post by OKathyO »

Well stated Billy!  I agree.......I too saw those changes and thought "what are they crazy"?  Crazy good!!! 

AFcruit
Forum Rookie

Post by AFcruit »

I too agree with previous comments re this site.  I do have problems on chat, but I am sure it
is my sattellite.  I would like to see some posting as to what it take to upgrade from newby status.  Almost 200 games and I'm a newby???  On other small thing, I think gold members should be able to compete in some contests against other gold members.  I too wonder if there is any way to program for us to watch the other players as they play, but not compete against them.

Thanks for and awesome experience.  well worth the fee.  Kudos to all my new friends here!!

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

I agree with the favorable comments billy made about the changes to this site. I especially like being able to leave group challenges in the middle of a game when something "important" arises and then return to where I left off, when the crisis is over!
AFcruit, your status changes when you post so many items to forum and has nothing to do with how long you have been a VP.com member or how much you win at VP!