Can"t get game to load

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Old Women
Forum Newbie

Can"t get game to load

Post by Old Women »

Is anyone having a problem with the contest game not loading. I played last night all was well. HELP Email me with a solution.... charofnv@yahoo.com I will check back in a hour or so.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

For future reference, if you need email, send an email to support@videopoker.com and they will be very helpful.But since you will probably check back here, you will be asked to do three things if your game is not loading.1) Clear your browser cache (temporary internet files), then close browser and try again. This will usually fix it. If not:2) Upgrade to the latest version of flash player here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Again, close browser after a successful install and try again. This will usually fix it.3) If still not working, clear your browser cookies for videopoker.com. Then close browser and try again.99% of people are fixed if these steps are followed correctly.If it's STILL not working, then you have a more complicated problem, such as your antivirus software beign set very high and blocking cookies, or another browser security setting. At this point, you need to email support@videopoker.com for more detailed help in finding out why your system is not allowing the games to play.