Good Day

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
pokeherguy

Good Day

Post by pokeherguy »

Went to the Grand last thursday and had another bad trip (3 in a row) and decided I was going to make Southland my first choice for a while. I have been doing very good at Southland so far this year but the Grand was my main place to play and only played Southland when I was pressed for time or a spur of the moment thing. After I got thru working today I ended up 10 miles from the Grand but headed to Southland and it was a good thing I did. I hit quad 2's with the kicker ($1,600), quad 4's with the kicker ($1,600) and quad 2's and 3's ($800 each) with 5 other misc. quads ($500 each) and was well ahead and decided it was time to go. I did something I almost always do and thats play one more machine before I walk out the door. It usually does'nt work and I end up dropping $100 but on my first play I hit quad 3's ($800) and three pushes later I was dealt three to the royal and got the other two on the draw ($8,000). That makes 4 royals this year at Southland. I've only hit 2 royals at the Grand in 3 years and play twice as much there. So far this year I've hit 3 times as much at Southland as the Grand and spent half the time there. Go figure!   

knagl
Forum Regular

Post by knagl »

Wow, congrats!  I hope I have that kind of luck for my upcoming Vegas trip! 

jc1656
Forum Regular

Post by jc1656 »

I love it when  a bad streak comes to an end, I hope my trip to VEGAS has my streak come to an end. I get online every morning hoping there is a new story to read I wish more people would post there trips on here, I love reading them!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Good day? GREAT day! Good job!!! 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I had a decent day yesterday after a couple losing sessions the last month or so. I was playing .50 Triple Play deuces wild at Argosy Empress in Joliet, IL and I hit 4 deuces for $500.00. I decided to throw caution to the wind (along with common sense and discipline) and I bumped the value from .50 to $2.00. A couple hours later I left with a nice $1,900.00 extra in my pocket. This pacified me after watching the guy playing next to me hit a royal for $16,000.00 and 4 aces for $8,000.00.

Good luck fellow vp players.