I'm on a streak, 2nd good session in a row.

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

I'm on a streak, 2nd good session in a row.

Post by Tedlark »

Hey fellow video poker players. A friend came into Chicago Saturday to gamble and we started the day at Harrahs Joliet. I was having a bad day and then I hit a 5 of a kind on 10 play joker poker for 1K. About a 1/2 hour later on the same machine I was dealt a straight flush for another $1,250.00. We headed over to Empress Joliet and I started playing 50 cent deuces wild. I got the 4 deuces and upped my betting to $2.00 and I hit the deuces again for 2K. I took a break and went back to the machine again and hit the deuces again on the second play after I sat down. I was back at the 50 cent level do it was only a $500.00 hit.

We then headed to Hollywood in Aurora, IL and I sat down to a 3/5 play machine and started with deuces wild again. I hit deuces four times and then went to get a bit to eat. I went back to this same 3/5 play machine, sat down again and started hitting the 4 deuces again. I played for about 1 1/2 hours and then I was dealt the 4 deuces while on 5 play, what a nice sight that was. I putzed around the craps table for a few minutes and went to bed.

Today Sunday we hit Blue Chip in Michigan City Indiana and Horseshoe Hammond. I ended up dropping $1,000.00 today. All in all though a nice weekend.

Good luck to all here.