Still an evil person

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
oej719
Video Poker Master

Still an evil person

Post by oej719 »

Warning Warning
Well even though he is banned from this forum Argentino
aka Fa La La La La.... La la la la managed to get my email address and send me his latest e-letter. The subject line was "hi blackie".
His letter poured out his jeasously over some guy hitting 2 royals on the $100 machines. He insist the guy is a loser.
My whole point is for anyone here that may be thinking Fa La La La La.... La la la la has something to believe in, you are wrong.
This man has spent time searching out a way to find my email, calling me blackie, and trying to hack my computer.
Why would anyone who claims such success as him waste that much time and effort? Because he is jealous of others success and wants nothing more than to teach his losing system to the naive and new players that might think he is truthful.
So to anyone out there that might be a follower of his, watch out the man has his own agenda and it will not turn out good for you.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

If you are a better man then he is, then you will block his e-mail and forget about it. Move on. You are too busy with your own successful life to waste time letting him pull your strings. Block his e-mail, erase him from your mind, and think positive.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I must say that he is a talented man in one regard. He can use thousands of words to say absolutely nothing.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Don't sweat it.  There are a fair number of people around who get their jollies from "tweaking" others in a variety of ways.  Letting it get to you is a victory of sorts for them.  Block the emails, and don't dwell on it.

If you decide at some point that life on this site is too boring without all of the cussing and insults, let me know and I'll throw some at you. 

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I must say that he is a talented man in one regard. He can use thousands of words to say absolutely nothing.

That can actually be a useful skill in the business world.  I had a boss once who was a master at it - he did it intentionally.  Saved my butt on more than one occasion.  We'd be a bit behind on work for clients, and at meetings with them he'd monopolize the time by discoursing on irrelevant issues.  Gave us until the next meeting to get caught up.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Yep but at some point you have to get results that the client can put in the bank.
Just look at GM and Ford. They have been talking and putting out BS and quality garbage for years. Toyota and Honda don't just talk quality, they produce quality.
You can't just talk it, you got to do it.