Rollin' up old I-95

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
JHock12
Forum Regular

Rollin' up old I-95

Post by JHock12 »

Taking a drive up to Mohegan on the 30th with some friends.  Haven't been there since like last July-what's the VP situation?  Did good last year DDB quarters and single-line quarter slots-any new games or any taken out?  I plan on checking out the racebook too because my buddy will be betting every track in the country.  Thanks in advance for the help.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Taking a drive up to Mohegan on the 30th with some friends.  Haven't been there since like last July-what's the VP situation?  Did good last year DDB quarters and single-line quarter slots-any new games or any taken out?  I plan on checking out the racebook too because my buddy will be betting every track in the country.  Thanks in advance for the help.

$1, 5-coin max single-line 9/6 JOB at all of the bars(only at the bars). .25/.50 30-coin max single-line 8/5 BP all over the place(the new Bally machines).

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

[QUOTE=JHock12]  Taking a drive up to Mohegan on the 30th with some friends.  Haven't been there since like last July-what's the VP situation?  Did good last year DDB quarters and single-line quarter slots-any new games or any taken out?  I plan on checking out the racebook too because my buddy will be betting every track in the country.  Thanks in advance for the help.

$1, 5-coin max single-line 9/6 JOB at all of the bars(only at the bars). .25/.50 30-coin max single-line 8/5 BP all over the place(the new Bally machines).[/QUOTE]

If you need more info, PM me.  I just received a points offer for that day, so....