Multi-Strike daily contest

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
mammajamma

Multi-Strike daily contest

Post by mammajamma »

Tried to play it but after agreeing to the terms and watching the ad, a blue screen appeared and stalled with it stating "preparing contest game..."never got to see or play the gamehave had other little problems in the past in contests, but this one is a first

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

This either means that 1) You have an incomplete download of the game on your system. Clear your browser cache (temporary internet files) to correct the problem or2) You need to update your flash player at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayerMy guess is the first option, if you aren't having problems with other games.

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

my cache is always cleared but i downloaded (again) the current flashplayer....didn't helpnow tonight, i get the same thing with the Ult X contest. the ad doesn't even play, just the blue screen appears with the "preparing contest game" words on it and it stalls there

mendon

Post by mendon »

Iam having a major problem today with the ad for some ship game,,,, it totally stops play, I refresh and sometimes that works,,,, but the ad comes back  Think I refreshed 5 or 6 times,

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

my cache is always cleared but i downloaded (again) the current flashplayer....didn't helpnow tonight, i get the same thing with the Ult X contest. the ad doesn't even play, just the blue screen appears with the "preparing contest game" words on it and it stalls there

What web browser are you using? That does still sound like a flash player issue. Your flash player may be corrupted... you may need to uninstall it and then reinstall.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Iam having a major problem today with the ad for some ship game,,,, it totally stops play, I refresh and sometimes that works,,,, but the ad comes back  Think I refreshed 5 or 6 times,Can you tell me where the ad appears?

mendon

Post by mendon »

Have not seen it today yet but it was on the right side of the screen.

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

I like to use Firefox but I was fianlly able to play games with IE. Also, the regular VP games have been stalling with a blue screen saying "preparing game" with no ad running first. The ad seems to buffer in but doesn't run and then then it goes right to the blue blank screen. Will uninstall flashplayer and try Firefox again or else just use IE. Thanks.