International!

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
johnnylikely
Forum Newbie

International!

Post by johnnylikely »

Hi, just joined! Am based in England and it won't allow me to play as I'm not based in the USA
Are there any competitions which have no prize but can compete against others on here? Looks like so much fun!!!
Thanks! Nx

katipug

Post by katipug »

Welcome! Yes, we have a couple other members from England, They said they could play the contests but couldnt win any of the prizes. You should be able to play the regular games and try the challenges where you can play against others or one on one with another member. Im sure others can fill u in and there is Keno too. Are you a Gold member? You can chat in the chat room with other members if you are. Again, welcome! What branch of service?  Katipug  Also if you have any tech problems you can post them on forum and address them to Webman

johnnylikely
Forum Newbie

Post by johnnylikely »

Thanks so much! It's magically started working- when I first came on it said 'error' at the loading page so I thought it was due to not being in USA, played today's contest but it said the score couldn't be logged- should that be happening? I'm a basic member. Thanks!!!!!!

katipug

Post by katipug »

Hi johnny- I dont know as much about the innermost workings of the vp site, but if you address a thread to WEBMAN on here, he will give you all the particulars, put it under technical support, he's usually very good about answering

johnnylikely
Forum Newbie

Post by johnnylikely »

Thanks, it's all working now! ;o)x