Now Im Offended

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
edog743
Video Poker Master

Re: Now Im Offended

Post by edog743 »

Faygo, I didn't realize we had a relationship. I will value our friendship even more from now on.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Burgular thank you for attempting to defend my right to vent. I truly appreciate it. After all this forum is a dictatorship,and Webman is Dick. So he did what I forced him to do. I can respect that.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

B74  You make me laugh 3% native american that's funny we all are 3% of something mentioning that only made you look silly.

Buffilita

Post by Buffilita »

Just remember, when you point your finger at someone, 3 are pointing back at you.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

mammajamma,i seem to remember your profile pix at the time.you posted a cartoon character young native american woman.maybe that played a part in your suspension.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Meaning what exactly Buff?

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

mammajamma,i seem to remember your profile pix at the time.you posted a cartoon character young native american woman.maybe that played a part in your suspension.Nope, that was way after my suspension. And it was to show that I was part Native American Indian, also.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

You have quite an unusual way of showing it mamma.

Buffilita

Post by Buffilita »

Doggie, it rubbed me the wrong way to see wm referred to as Dick of a dictatorship, then to say you respect his actions, and calling B74 silly for 3% Native American heritage.  I found both posts belittling and disrespectful.  So to answer your question, I just pointed my finger at you, but maybe I should examine the fingers pointing back at me.  Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, maybe I'm just stoking the fire with a response, maybe I should just keep out of it, Is the meaning clearer now?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

The only time I recall ever suspending anyone was due to personal attacks or name-calling. We can all express our views without resorting to such measures. If anyone feels like they were suspended unfairly, I'm sorry for that. Like I said in another post, these things are subjective and the goal is to have a constructive and enjoyable community for everyone. We won't get it right all the time, but we do our best. If you're back, then it means your offense was probably light and you were just given a breather. If you're not back (but reading this any way), then you were probably warned previously or overly abusive and your presence in the community was deemed as primarily disruptive rather than constructive. We now return to your previously scheduled video poker discussion.