tighter comps

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
janemichaels

tighter comps

Post by janemichaels »

Recently while at Caesar's Palace, I noticed that the comps allowed seem to have tightened up. I'm diamond, not 7 stars, but I have always gotten rooms, food and limo pick up all comped. This trip, they comped the room and the limo and about $100 worth of food. My play was about the same. Anyone else notice this? I heard that this was happening, but hadn't experienced it until this trip.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

In Vegas, as well as properties like New Orleans and Joliet, I have not seen any difference. The AC properties for CET, I was told on my recent visit, are all "TR Points First - no exceptions". I double checked with my host there, and she said I am RFB when there, but that is AFTER TR points are used. I got her to write some restaurant comps directly to restaurants that we ate at PRIOR to going, so I didn't have to charge anything to the room for those meals. I also bought gas cards with my TR balance before I left, so when I checked out, they comped everything that was on my bill.

BobDancer
Video Poker Master

Post by BobDancer »

Caesars properties in some locations have reduced the theos on many machines. That means if your normal amount of play used to generate $2,000 in theo, they would give you a certain percentage of that back (let's say 25% --- or $500 --- for our example) and that could cover your room, meals, and limo.If that same amount of play now generated $1,500 in theo, the host now has only $375 to play with rather than $500. To you it looks like you're playing the same amount. To your host it seems like you've cut back a lot.To find out what your theo is on any trip, simply ask a host. They will tell you.