Contests Boring

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
cribplayer
Forum Rookie

Contests Boring

Post by cribplayer »

I'd just like to say the Contests have been very boring and unenjoyable due to the lack of hands hitting on the super times pay and wheel poker contest tournaments.

I've never been delt a royal flush but the odds are horrible, just as bad as playing the lotto.

It would make more sense to loosen up the contests a bit so every 1 can enjoy the excitement being in the top 10 from week too week, instead of the same players all the time!!

cribplayer
Forum Rookie

Post by cribplayer »

700 hands and not 1 4 of a kind, I'm really starting to think these contests and this site is a scam job!! Biggest Waste of time!! only 1 who wins the other contests for winning session points are the retired people that have nothing better to do than do this all day!!

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

You only have a maximum of eight seession's per daily contest per day plus any entries you get. Hence you can't play all day in the daily contest. I see you have been on this site over a year. I have been here almost four I have yet to get a dealt royal in a contest yet. I am sure there are people who have been here longer than who haven't gotten one yet.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

There aren't too many people who win multiple times... different people are winning frequently, but there are more than 10,000 people playing so it's pretty much impossible for them all to win.  If you don't enjoy the contests, you might have more fun playing the other games on the site.

Videopokerjesus
Forum Regular

Post by Videopokerjesus »

700 hands and not one 4K? What a travesty since the cycle is about 425 hands.

The probability of it is higher than you think.

But to get back to the subject, I think that the second and third place winners should be rewarded with a little something for the daily contests, such as some short-term GOLD membership.