Bonus Glitches?

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
rayj

Bonus Glitches?

Post by rayj »

I have had it happen more than one where my bonus score end up being 0!The game I just finished,   I was at 161 then it went to 0 with more than a dozen hands left and stayed there. Not much of a chance making the bonus board.....Ray

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

I am still trying to figure out what determines how many bonus points you get.  So far, all I have noticed is that the only time I get bonus points is when the STP mode is initiated.

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

I have had it happen more than one where my bonus score end up being 0!

The game I just finished,   I was at 161 then it went to 0 with more than a dozen hands left and stayed there.

Not much of a chance making the bonus board.....

Ray

My bonus score was reset to zero as well. 

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

I am still trying to figure out what determines how many bonus points you get.  So far, all I have noticed is that the only time I get bonus points is when the STP mode is initiated.
I think I figured it out.  Once STP is triggered, you get 1 bonus point for each hand won up to 100 during the triggered hand.  In order to have a bonus score of at least 1000 you would have to have STP come up a minimum of 10 times.  Am I correct?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

The rules to getting bonus points go like this: each time a multiplier bonus 2X to 8X comes up you get 1 point for every paying hand during that bonus. These are all added up during your session. BUT if a 10X multiplier comes up then this bankrupts your bonus points and you then have 0 bonus points in the session.

Bottom line is that the 10X multiplier wipes out ALL of the bonus points you have earned that session.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Click on the contest rules above the game and all of these questions are answered.

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

Thank you Tedlark and Webman.

rayj

Post by rayj »

Well that's baloney, since whenever I rarely get the 10X,  I don't get anything with it!!