A total return analogy

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Re: A total return analogy

Post by FloridaPhil »

Probably true.  I played for about 4 hours with about 2 hours at .50 and $1.   Sure was a crazy day.
I went last Monday morning and a guy won a monster regular slot jackpot right next to me.  I didn't see what he got but he let the counter run for about 10 minutes.  I kept hearing this noise and finally saw what had happened.  A whole group of girls showed up for the hand pay.  Don't know if he tipped all of them.  I would have...

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Phil do you remember what the man looked like? Was he an elderly(early 80's) gentleman who wore glasses? I know a man who plays in Florida quite a bit and he does relatively well for himself.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

This guy looked to be about 60 and he was a little on the chunky side (like me).  He was very quiet about the whole thing, so I didn't ask him any questions. I've never seen anyone let the counter run that long.  I guess he was afraid of stopping the machine short. 

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

This guy looked to be about 60 and he was a little on the chunky side (like me).  He was very quiet about the whole thing, so I didn't ask him any questions. I've never seen anyone let the counter run that long.  I guess he was afraid of stopping the machine short. 
Crap - you busted me. (I'm 64, actually). I let the counter run just to attract chicks..

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Your hat would have gave you away billyjoe....so where did you get that again :)