best multipoker machine for my home?

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
derq
Forum Newbie

best multipoker machine for my home?

Post by derq »

I am looking for a multipoker machine to put in my game room in my house.  I want it to be real-money, and offer a wide variety of games.  but i also want it to look nice...(no beat up screen burn-in, etc.)  additional pluses would include : support for multiple denominations, as well as a couple non poker games (e.g. keno, slots)anybody have recommendations as to which machine would be best for me?  price isn't too much of an obstacle; so far, from what i have read, i am thinking about the IGT GameKing and Bally GameMaker... any thoughts?also, any suggestions on where to purchase?

chuck arl

Post by chuck arl »

Check on-line at e-bay, or if you're in the Vegas area, there are places that sell refurbished machines. From what I hear, they do require some TLC as they probably have seen their better days.---CWA---

bicyclecardplayer
Forum Rookie

Post by bicyclecardplayer »

I would probably stick with GameKing.

If you really wanna wow your players I'd purchase a Multi-Strike Super Times Pay Machine!!

knagl
Forum Regular

Post by knagl »

The IGT Game King looks nicer, but you'll probably find an old Bally GameMaker a lot cheaper than a Game King.

Me, I'd be content with an IGT Player's Edge Plus machine (the generation just before the Game Kings came out).