Best VP Downtown Vegas

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
TXVP14
Forum Rookie

Re: Best VP Downtown Vegas

Post by TXVP14 »

Downtown Vegas is my sentimental all time favorite place to stay and play, only because I have so many good memeories from there from 1992 thru 2009.While all the places there are definitely NOT the same, I can find nice things to say about every downtown property, even the las vegas club and plaza (who have recently upped their game big time concerning everything......)End of May and into June, when I am playing at the WSOP, I will be staying at least two nights somewhere downtown vegas, but most likely will be either Golden Nugget or Four Queens.

Unfortunately, we only started going to downtown Vegas in 2011 - so we missed out during the period that many refer to as the best days of VP in downtown.

Hard for me to have much good to say about Plaza/Vegas Club - even though they made some renovations to Plaza recently. The thing that made me stop going to Vegas Club and Binions altogether was when they got rid of the Shufflemaster Virtual Blackjack machines that had a $2 min bet and paid 3/2 on blackjack.

royal flush
Video Poker Master

Post by royal flush »

the best days of vp are gone, but for the 25c player the gold coast or other boyd properties give games like 96 job nsud dbdw 96 job stp at 25c level. with comps bonus point days can overcome the slightly below 100% level. I stay at gold coast get free rooms use card for food play on bonus point days and play fpdw across the street at palms