Logged out

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
bigboy

Logged out

Post by bigboy »

Having major problems with site over the last 30 minutes. It logged me out and would'nt log me back in. Are you doing an update?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Still having problems?

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Not that problem. However, occasionaly over the last 5 days, i've had difficulty(on both laptops) with the forum not coming up unless i click on it twice. The reason for the problem is that a banner ad at the top of the screen appears, and nothing else appears on the screen. No URL for those banner ads when they appear.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Not that problem. However, occasionaly over the last 5 days, i've had difficulty(on both laptops) with the forum not coming up unless i click on it twice. The reason for the problem is that a banner ad at the top of the screen appears, and nothing else appears on the screen. No URL for those banner ads when they appear.

It just happened now after i posted this. All that i could catch of it was "windfall partners"(in the URL).

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Maybe there is a bum banner code.  I had that happen once as well and assumed it was my connection.  Refreshing fixed it, but obviously we should pull that banner.  I'll try to isolate it.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I had a problem with it also. It looks like a come on banner, asking you to "click here"

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If anyone locks like that, post what company the banner is for and I'll have the ad department nuke the ad.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

If anyone locks like that, post what company the banner is for and I'll have the ad department nuke the ad.

It's basically like Faygo described: A mystery click banner that you can't identify(no address appears when placing pointer on it). I caught what i did as it was making the transition.