Player Points Not Adding up?

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
rayj

Player Points Not Adding up?

Post by rayj »

I just noticed my player points are not being added?
I don't know how long this has been going on, but it has been happening for the last 3 or 4 sessions for sure!

Can you see what my balance was prior to the contest and also how many sessions I have played to determine the correct amount of points I should have?

Thanks,

Ray

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You hit the maximum of 5,000 "points from play" in a day yesterday... your points should be adding up again at this point.

SanAntonioRose
Forum Newbie

Post by SanAntonioRose »

What happens to the 40,000 points I got for 10 royal flushes in frenze play? I was dealt 10 royals.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Credits won on this site are for entertainment only (except in the contests, where you can win prizes).This topic was originally referring to Players Club points, which can be redeemed for prizes as well. For redemption values, see the Players Club page.

rolf
Forum Rookie

Post by rolf »

I know you can make 5000 points a day, but somehow I don't get 5000. Today it stopped 650 points short. Other days (more than once) it stopped short too. What it's going on? It's your counter broken? It does not matter that much, but it's annoying!!!!

rolf
Forum Rookie

Post by rolf »

Here I am again! Today my counter stopped over 800 points short!!!! The day before yesterday too. Can you please tell me why????

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

different problem for me.......logged on and found that the forum was the only section I could access and viewI was supposed to be Gold until July but that was eliminated alsocan't play any gamescan't see my profileeverything I click on just shows that I need to upgrade

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

mammajamma, your Gold has expired and you need to upgrade again. However, you should still be able to play games and see your profile. You may need to clear your cache and cookies for videopoker.com, then re-open your browser.