Fourth of July weekend

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
Vman96
Video Poker Master

Re: Fourth of July weekend

Post by Vman96 »

Nice hits Ted! The g/f and I actually went to KC for the first part of the weekend. Royals on the road though, so I don't blame you for not going there. I didn't win, but my g/f won more than her penny-pinching ways ever has and well outweighed my losses!

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

sounds like a great trip ted,glad you had a bunch of winning hands.thanks for making that kid's day by giving him your t shirt.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Nice trip, Ted. But let me understand this: the kid got the t-shirt, but you didn't get the mother's cell number?
Oh wait - from Alabama... Never mind...

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Vman as I originally posted, I almost went to KC but one thing that sold me on Cincinnati was that the Reds were home playing the first place Brewers. Catching the game was great.

Doris thank you for the kind wishes.

Billyjoe this just goes to prove that I would give a complete stranger the shirt off my back if I can. The mom was wearing a wedding ring and I unfortunately have a bad habit of looking for that first before I look at anything else on a lady. Well, almost first.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th. 

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Billyjoe this just goes to prove that I would give a complete stranger the shirt off my back if I can. The mom was wearing a wedding ring and I unfortunately have a bad habit of looking for that first before I look at anything else on a lady. Well, almost first.
See where assumptions get you? Woman, alone with son, at a baseball game.

Well, you are a smart man for living so close to "dull" Indiana.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Nice trip, Ted. But let me understand this: the kid got the t-shirt, but you didn't get the mother's cell number?
Oh wait - from Alabama... Never mind...

I don't know if they have cell phones in Alabama
, but they do have some great muscle cars and check out Miss Alabama 2014 too....wow!!!...