Interesting Day Yesterday

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Interesting Day Yesterday

Post by FloridaPhil »

My wife had the cleaning people in yesterday, so I used it as an excuse to hit the Tampa Hard Rock. I'm still up about $5K for the year so far and it feels great.  I got there about 8 AM and played all morning.  Absolutely nothing happened.  I was expecting a bad day to come along and here it was.  It was so bad that I couldn't even cash a $50 ticket.  My $300 was down to two $20s and I was total disgusted.  I decided to hit my lucky high limit DW machine and go for broke.  I put a $20 in the machine, clicked the $5 denomination and the single coin button. I figured I would have at least 4 deals before leaving with $20 and my tail between my legs.   The first hand was nothing.  The second hand was a 4 of a kind so I clicked the max coin button and drew the cards.  Up pops a max coin straight flush for $225.  A few hands later, I won 4 coins hit the max coin button again and got a max coin 5-of-a-kind for $375!  Played for 30 minutes more and went home a winner again!  How's that for luck?

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

I'll say it was Bet your house looked and smelled cleaner then ususal when you got home, too. Sweet...

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Nothing wrong with luck coming in just at the right time Phil. Congrats.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

Wife is happy, so everyone is happy! 

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Super....you have the luck of the Irish with you...looks like you are working toward that pot of gold you know where.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

After losing all those years, I had to change something.  All I wanted to do was stop the losing.  Who knew...   Oh well, hope my luck holds out.  I'm going to take a rest next week.  We're going to Connecticut the following week.  I'm going to throw $20 in the $5 game once in a while.  Wouldn't it be great if I hit a $20,000 Royal?  Now that would be something!