L'Auberge Lake Charles

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: L'Auberge Lake Charles

Post by Tedlark »

BigHat I'm sorry but I am not in the beer can business. Up until 1995 I emptied and recycled quite a few though, one at a time.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

BigHat,
No experience with LDL BR. Haven't been that far since it opened. Look forward to your impressions. You're right $1 pay table are better at LDL. Although Coushatta has MH/MD 50 & 100 play that still offer 9/6 Dbl Dbl B and even 9/6 TDB on 5¢ and above. So Sweet C often plays MH 25¢. I talked to one of the big MH high denom players who plays ($125-$500 hand) who was dealt 4 Aces on TDB on $ ($500/hand) and cashed an additional 8 w/K.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

BigHat I'm sorry but I am not in the beer can business. Up until 1995 I emptied and recycled quite a few though, one at a time.

I am still kinda in the one at a time recycling business, but our local animal shelter gets all of our empties of all kinds. They turn them in for 5 cents a can and with the whole town pitching in and doing the same thing, the empties go a long way to help in taking care of the animals. Any jackpots I hit at Mohegan and actually leave with some causes my Old Saturn to put on the blinker and get off one exit early to make sure I leave a little at the shelter, before I blow it on subsequent trips.