To Webman - question about contest start

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
kikuru
Forum Newbie

To Webman - question about contest start

Post by kikuru »

I'm a gold member and my wife and I always look foward to playing. But I have some questions that have got me confused, this morning  I was on the computer at exactly at 9:00 AM and to my surprise at 9:03 there were 10 posting of scores how is this possible? Are people using a fast computer? are they starting before anyone has a chance to play? If the game starts at 6:00AM PST how do the scores appear 2 to 4 minutes later? I would really like an answer to these questions.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

One person cashed out with only 50 credits or so just to get on the board if I recall... so that didn't take long at all.I don't see any others here before the 6 minute mark.The second score was at 06:06:03 (Xane_HVE with a score of 1,065). The next one came 12 seconds later. After that, quite a few scores came in (there is always a rush right when the doors open at 6).Your personal clock may be a couple minutes different than the server clock of course.

zdeez
Forum Newbie

Post by zdeez »

Lindylu in 2nd. place   has 3 9's 8  ace  gets 250  .how is that possible  was dealt to her .?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Lindylu in 2nd. place   has 3 9's 8  ace  gets 250  .how is that possible  was dealt to her .?That's how Quick Quads works.You can read more about it here.

zdeez
Forum Newbie

Post by zdeez »

where will your answer appear?  thank you. zdeez

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Click that link to read about how Quick Quads works. Or, I can put it here:Turn a 3-of-a-kind hand into a 4-of-a-kind Quad winner!
A sixth credit wagered funds the bonus without taking anything away
from the standard paytable. After the draw, if the player's hand is a
3-of-a-kind, the two non-matching cards - ace (1) through 9 - are added
together. If the sum is equal to the rank of the 3-of-a-kind, the player
is awarded the 4-of-a-kind pay. Only 3-of-a-kind 2s through 10s can be
made 4-of-a-kind using the bonus feature.

missdog
Forum Newbie

Post by missdog »

Grandson messed with my pc and lost everything can't get back to my games everything is the same please help ????

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

missdog, please describe your problem in more detail... you can't play games? What happens when you try to? Maybe your grandson erased flash player from your computer and you need to install it (free).