Challenge points

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
mammajamma

Challenge points

Post by mammajamma »

The "points" on my challenge page never change, but my games played do. How do you earn a point?Never got an answer as to why some 200,000 points were deducted from my scores in regular games, either. I sent 4 images showing what I was trying to explain. I would quit a game and then come back to it and see that my score was changed by subtracting a huge amount of points. The images show different amounts subtracted plus different standing numbers.  My standings number may have been, say, 8th from the top. When I returned to play a game, it would show , like, 287,000++ in the negative, but yet my standings number was still at 8....sometimes it would be different, like maybe 14.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

mammajamma,I think there was a bug on that day that was resolved. Have you experienced it since? As for challenge points, you earn them by finishing in 1st place in a challenge.

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

Haven't experienced it for awhile. Seems like it was just for a day or two.I have finished first in a handful of challenges, but I don't think the points have changed....they seem to be stuck at 2970. I'll play another challenge and if I win, I'll see if the points moved.