Seven Star Tourney

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Mare2548
Forum Regular

Seven Star Tourney

Post by Mare2548 »

Will we be able to have details on how the tourney will run soon? I'm concerned about having flexible times to play..this will be my first, so I don't know what to expect.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

This will be every ones first 7 star contest.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Full details coming soon, but I might as well spill a few of the beans now to address your time concerns.There will be 3 days of qualifying (24th, 25th, 26th). You can play up to 7 sessions on each of these days. Scoring will not be cumulative, so single session scores are what will count (like on the Daily Contests). You don't have to play all 7 of your sessions.If you haven't earned 7 stars by the start of the tournament, you can still earn them to play on day 2 and 3 and play your sessions for that day (but you would not be able to "make up" sessions from the first day of the contest, etc.) After the 26th, you can still earn 7 stars (for an achievement) but you won't be eligible for the Tourney.A certain number of individuals (to be announced when the rules are released) will move on to the final round played on the 27th and 28th. It will again be 7 sessions per day in the finals and only your best session will count.Game selection and other details will be announced prior to the start of the tournament, but I'm not sure exactly when just yet.

Mare2548
Forum Regular

Post by Mare2548 »

Thank you so much for the timely reply Webman!