7 Star Tourney

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Re: 7 Star Tourney

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=doris13]when do you even play here,unless it's under a different name?I dont play here all that much, rather I indulge in other online games when and if I have the time and desire for such distraction.     I'd mention the names of the sites I play on except it might be against the rules about promoting other websites.   But I may start playing here A LOT, it is definitely a very good site with lots of selection and choices....Webman has done an outstanding job all around ....[/QUOTE]
First order of business then, DB - Personal Challenges out to Doris13 and Tedlark.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

First order of business then, DB - Personal Challenges out to Doris13 and Tedlark. Eventually......but right now its a lose-lose proposition.......I need to wait until their levels of hostility and hatred subside.   If I play either of them now and win, it will just provoke them into more meanspirited behavior....and of course, if I lose, i'll never hear the end of it.   either way not worth it......I'm dying to talk about the website I HAVE been playing on but I am sure it violates a rule or two....need to wait until something that is currently Illegal becomes "less illegal" or just plain LEGAL across the country!edited to add:  but just to satisfy them for th emoment, I just quickly fired up and off a couple monthly contest sessions....I did not hit anything in my 100 hand session(s)

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar if this website is definitely a very good site with lots of selection and choices why did it take so long for you to officially join? If its the money, I would have been glad to loan you the dough. Afterall, what are friends for?
   Edited to add: I am neither hostile nor full of hatred. I use simple meditative techniques and besides; hostility and hatred are self created emotions that can be self-controlled. I learned that in a Steven Seagal movie.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i'm not hostile or full of hate either.i just have this talent of smelling bullsh** miles away.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

billyjoe,i would forfeit that challenge. have fun with burglar and his mom in AC!

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Edited to add: I am neither hostile nor full of hatred. I use simple meditative techniques and besides; hostility and hatred are self created emotions that can be self-controlled. I learned that in a Steven Seagal movie.
I learned that "Pain don't hurt" from Patrick Swayze in "RoadHouse".

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

i'm not hostile or full of hate either.i just have this talent of smelling bullsh** miles away.List this Bullpoop your oversensitive nose smells.....I'll show you that you are "smelling things that are not there" instead of reality.    But do not give me anymore of this pseudo-cyber schizophrenic "DABURGLAR IS POSTING AS SIX OTHER PERSONALITIES blah blah blah" crap........you've been told such a thing is not true and is not feasible under current forum rules and oversight.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yeah... this has gotten off track. Anyone feel free to start a new topic about the 7 Star Tourney if they desire.