Forum Newbie

Re: Harrahs Atlantic City on 20/20 TV show

Post by Wiredog »

-

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

-
That counts for the achievement Webman?
Like I said at least make it 1 post a month "active member" achievement....so many one post wonders.

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

Sorry, webman but pokerformer is correct. There are far too many people making a mockery of the one post for achievement. You need to make some changes to the post for achievement criteria like yesterday. It is a slap in the face to those of us that are regular posters the way it is now.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

I wouldn't be offended so much but most post useless stuff and they obviously have no interest in being involved. I am happy to see a few new posters actually getting involved though---nice to see some new names and outlooks :)

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

I wouldn't be offended so much but most post useless stuff and they obviously have no interest in being involved. I am happy to see a few new posters actually getting involved though---nice to see some new names and outlooks :)
I'm not offended.  Some peeps just want to get a "cheapie" achievement.   I think anyone who has anything worthwhile in posts will return.  If not, we're not missing much at all.