Super times pay

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Super times pay

Post by olds442jetaway »

Lots on 9/6 TDB paytables at the quarter level and up at Mohegan Sun as long as you don't mind not earning points. I myself would rather have the cash from a nice hit.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

They don't offer points on a 98.15% game? Wow.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

No points for what they call momentum dollars on about 300 or so vp machines there. They do earn status points that can be used toward your tier status, but that is all. The other thousand or so vp machines do earn regular points, but paytables are in the 95-98.0 range. Once in awhile I find one they overlooked that would be 98 or so with points, but that ia rare. So far the few machines paying the 800 for the Royal with 1 unit bet on spin poker are holding. I have separate posts on those. Those are really nice for ultra low budget players. If I don't watch myself a little better, I will be in that category soon too.

KingofAmerica
Forum Regular

Post by KingofAmerica »

I used to like the SINGLE LINE Goodtimespay version offered on the 5 (five) Star Poker Machines, but the 5 Star Machines ALL disappeared from AC except for the one remaining machine still in Harrah's High Limit SLot Area ("Diamond Cove")  where you cannot play it for lower than $1

There is now a 5 Star machine in Borgata's high limit room, but the min. is also $1.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

[QUOTE=DaBurglar]

I used to like the SINGLE LINE Goodtimespay version offered on the 5 (five) Star Poker Machines, but the 5 Star Machines ALL disappeared from AC except for the one remaining machine still in Harrah's High Limit SLot Area ("Diamond Cove")  where you cannot play it for lower than $1

There is now a 5 Star machine in Borgata's high limit room, but the min. is also $1.[/QUOTE]Thanks for that info.....lol  they probably bought the machine from Caesars when they converted to all server based!     I cannot understand why the five star machines were not also simply made or converted to accomodate servers???!?!?!     I really miss playing those single line games like Quick QUADs and Goodtimes and Dreamcard for 25 cents