AC "LOWLIGHTS" 10/3 THRU 10/8

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: AC "LOWLIGHTS" 10/3 THRU 10/8

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar,
Why do you even respond to Tedlark? I truly think he has a mental disorder. The fact that he spends his time mining for your prior posts is really as I said before "disturbing". Doesn't he have anything else more important to do. It really shows how pathetic he is. He does not even add any independent comments to any of the topics brought to the table. He just jumps on whatever you say and tries to be insulting. This is truly childish behavior. He replies in the afternoon, so I assume he is not employed, or maybe retired. What an unsatisfying life he must have. I will repeat and say he is just an anus. (I use that term as Ted seemed to have an issue with me calling him an *******).

You continue to provide comprehensive updates on the status of AC which I find quite informative. I am a 7 Stars CET player and do appreciate the updates as I am there often. It is very depressing to see what is happening in AC. Your comments are I believe, right on point. Keep up the good work and just ignore the child. It is apparent absent the fact he has no life, he gets off on trying to get a reaction from you. Don't give him this satisfaction!first off, thanks for the support and comments, I really do appreciate it, and as I told Pokerforme, there are a number of people here who are cognizant of what has been transpiring here.I have in the past ignored this person for periods of time, but he "blows up" and sabotages so many threads, sucking the life out of discussions that other posters simply sit out and never respond because they dont want to get involved or caught in the crossfire or have THEIR point interrupted or diluted with his childish crapola.I'll try again with the "not responding" tactic, but until or unless someone like Webman sits his arse down and tells him he really truly is being disruptive, he's here to stay.  But again, thanks for posting and giving him just a little more rope......

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar I am fully aware that your first post was made on June 16, 2011. But when I asked how you could say that was your first post it was in reference to the fact that you EDITED your post of June 16, 2011 on October 15, 2014 at 1:28 am.

So for all we know; you entirely re-wrote your "first post" when you edited it yesterday.

At least in your most recent post you didn't call me any names.

I have arrived at the conclusion that you have an excuse for everything.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar I am fully aware that your first post was made on June 16, 2011. But when I asked how you could say that was your first post it was in reference to the fact that you EDITED your post of June 16, 2011 on October 15, 2014 at 1:28 am.

So for all we know; you entirely re-wrote your "first post" when you edited it yesterday.

At least in your most recent post you didn't call me any names.

I have arrived at the conclusion that you have an excuse for everything. This is about as close to an admission of "I was wrong" and "I'm sorry" as I will ever get from Tedlark, so this thread, originally meant to only recap and discuss my last trip to AC, is closed.I would ask, who is the "we" in "For all we know", except that I myself KNOW no one else gives a flying fornication!   (like how I also did not use profanity again too??)

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I make no admission because I am neither wrong nor sorry.

We = Forum.

As I said before: sour grapes...

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I make no admission because I am neither wrong nor sorry.

We = Forum.

As I said before: sour grapes...Yes, we know its sour grapes on your part.....but where you said that before is not clear.You were wrong Ted when I showed you my first post was in fact made on June 16, 2011 after you so confidently stated that it was not.....that's called being wrong.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I'm NOT wrong. I concede that the post you provided is dated June 16, 2011 but what I won't concede as being your "true and accurate" first post of June 16, 2011 is the content of the EDITED post that you provided dated June 16, 2011.    You CANNOT say this is your TRUE and ACCURATE first post when it CLEARLY is not because if it were: IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RECENTLY EDITED BEFORE YOU REPOSTED IT. Why are you having such a tough time understanding this?   WOW!!!

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar June 16, 2011 wasn't the date of your first "official" post, it WAS THE DAY YOU JOINED THE WEBSITE. This is the post I responded to.....as it was originally written.