Another idea for SCQ play

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Another idea for SCQ play

Post by olds442jetaway »

I haven't tried this yet not even on this site for practice, but I was thinking about the SCQ Fla Phil method and how I could cut down the flip flops that get me almost every time. I think this as described below might cost more that traditional SCQ play, but I am trying to come up with something to cut down the flip flop hits.
     Since Phil and whoever trys SCQ is trying to catch the hot streaks, why not start with 1 coin until the machine starts hitting more than your bet back at least once every 3 hands. Normal would be once every 6 hands. I have seen Deuces go in streaks where the hits are 3 hands or less apart and hold like that for many minutes. Then as soon as 3 hands go by without a hit of double your bet or more, drop back to SCQ play or SCD if you are playing dollars. Stay at bet 1 until the hits come 3 hands apart or less then resume the max bet pattern of 5 until it fails again.
     This is just a thought, but like Phil, since I have no life either, I am going to try it later tonight on this site or on Wolf vp which I also have in the computer. Hope the results are hopeful at least.