Taj Mahal

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Taj Mahal

Post by Tedlark »

Well I guess I'll throw in my 2 cents as I'm pretty sure people were waiting for when I was going to. My take on posting things in this forum is simple: be sure brain is engaged before mouth is in gear. It is easy to proofread something before posting it and a person must take into account what people comprise the prospective audience the post will reach. Men and women, young and old; Native Americans; many different races and nationalities; and more, inhabit this forum and we just need to make sure that we take care not to mention something off color or something otherwise offensive to other people.    I know some real doozy off color and polictically inappropriate jokes but I don't tell them at cocktail parties.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

so what changed your opinion francois?

Francois
Forum Rookie

Post by Francois »

I did not change my opinion. I said it was stupid from the beginning I believe. My comment about him being "punished by his own ruler" was a joke to reference his own stupid comment. Now should I be banned for saying his comment was stupid? Oh I hope not. I think DaBurglar is man enough to understand I did not mean that to offend him deeply since he himself regretted how he stated it. I admire that he keeps sharing here despite the obvious tension with a few members that will hopefully pass. A comment in this video poker forum is a silly thing to get too upset over. I wish him, and you, only the best.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Well I guess I'll throw in my 2 cents as I'm pretty sure people were waiting for when I was going to. Ah, you'd be wrong, and do not try to tell me that YOU did not "get" my comment/joke and what I meant....you are only "making an appearance" now because you perceive it is safe to do so since others have usurped your typical tact of being the first ones to jump all over WHATEVER I happen to post.Doris and her "opinion" is about as important to me as a low fat diet is to a Polar Bear......she's miserable and wants to make sure others know it and are miserable too....she did not even understand at all what I posted or what it meant or.....?Her insistence that I not be allowed to "get away with that" is hillarious.....you'd think I graffiti'd her house or something......I know what you want Doris and tough crap, I am not going anywhere.....the only reason Webman did not "punish" me any further is he is not an idiot nor is he dense or thick....he "got" what I meant.   You did not.....

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

so what changed your opinion francois?Dude, she still thinks "YOU"  are "me"........

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

This has gotten off track from the original subject. Please feel free to start a new topic about the Taj Mahal if you want.Let's try to keep discussions on the topic, not about our personal feelings towards one another.