New game format, continued

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
wildman49
Video Poker Master

Re: New game format, continued

Post by wildman49 »

I think there is a lot of people having but not speaking up here. The ones having the most problems are non gold members as the ADs freeze up the browser. 

Lady Tierman
Forum Rookie

Post by Lady Tierman »

I have been playing and the new format is not as enjoyable of an experience.  I also had to update my system with firefox just so I could continue to play.  I really must say I don't care for it at all. 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

This is crazy. It's not even worth it trying to play Ultimate X. Again today I'm having issues with: "connecting to server."

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If anyone here who is having a hard time with the new game format could take a video with their cell phone and email it to forum@videopoker.com it would be a big help. We may reply asking about some system information to better determine what's going on.

Denny1
Forum Newbie

Post by Denny1 »

I also do not like the new format as much as the old. The games play differently-Not as loose.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

If anyone here who is having a hard time with the new game format could take a video with their cell phone and email it to forum@videopoker.com it would be a big help. We may reply asking about some system information to better determine what's going on.
I thought that was what that "Format Feedback" banner at the bottom of the game was for? With those creepy-looking blood cells crawling around as it gathers system info, doesn't that help ?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I thought that was what that "Format Feedback" banner at the bottom of the game was for? With those creepy-looking blood cells crawling around as it gathers system info, doesn't that help ? It does help determine your system properties a bit, but it doesn't allow us to see what you are seeing to fully understand the problem.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Be careful billyjoe; webman has taken control of your electronic devices and is watching your every move.