Seven Star Tournament

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Bear s Mom
Forum Rookie

Seven Star Tournament

Post by Bear s Mom »

How exactly are the achievements for the Seven Star Tournament earned.  I was in top 100 of both the weekly and monthly games and got the message saying so.  My achievements on the Seven Star Tournament were 0 of 4 before and after ranking in the top 100 I am still 0 of 4.  The number of times I have had this did go up on the square in the corner of the chart.Do I have to get a different achievement than I already have to have it count for this monthly tournament??  Same thing happened last month.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Earning the same achievement multiple times will not increase your star total. You need to earn 4 different achievements for each star, and they do carry forward each month (you do not need to earn them again).

Bear s Mom
Forum Rookie

Post by Bear s Mom »

Thanks!

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Here it is the morning of November 4 and someone has already qualified for the month end 7 star tournament. They must have sore fingers!

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

Or too much time on their hands.

JaxSax
Forum Rookie

Post by JaxSax »

Achievements play big roll in qualifying for Seven Stars Tourney. Even working on achievements is so much fun. Just qualified,so speak from experience. Feel like I know some of you out there in VP land and truly a good feeling when I see YOU win too. Good Luck all.

Minn. Fatz
VP Veteran

Post by Minn. Fatz »

Bernice

Damn, girl. Damn.

jakedbone
Forum Newbie

Post by jakedbone »

I was the lucky winner of the 7 star contest 12/28/2014. My $200 Visa card was in my mailbox 01/02/2015. That is fast and answers the questions I've seen about getting paid.