Spin Poker - Which Version?

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Spin Poker - Which Version?

Post by olds442jetaway »

I have a fun way to play Spin Poker Deluxe. It can be a really cheap way too if you can find a low denomination machine. It works best on job due to the low variance, but I like it on Joker Kings or Deuces Wild the best.
     1. In job, a win of twice your bet or more comes long term roughly every 4 hands.
     2. Start by betting 3 lines and 1 unit a line.
     3. If in 4 spins you have not had one of the spins win something more that your bet, in this example win at least 4 for the 3 bet your next bet goes up a unit.
     4. You are now betting 4 lines at 1 unit each. If you still do not win at least 5 on one of the next 4 spins, your next bet will be 5 lines.
     5. This progression continues all the way up to 20 lines with 1 unit bet on each line.
     6. What do you do when you win on one of the 4 spins? You can either stay at that level or back your next 4 spins down 1 line. Either way, when your credits exceed the amount you started with, either cash out or go back to betting 3 lines with 1 unit bet.
     7. There are lots of choices depending on your budget if the game takes you all the way up to 20 lines with 1 unit bet on each line. That means you haven't won much at that point.
     8. Personally, I like to start over with 3 lines bet except bet 2 units a line. There are lots of other ways to up your bet. This actually can be considered a version of Martingale. I just made it a cheap and fun way to play. Also, you need fewer wins to be ahead than flat betting.
     9. The good thing is you can usually last hours playing this way with a minimal bankroll assuming you can find a 2,3,or 5 cent spin machine.
     10. If I have a larger bankroll that day, I start with 3 lines, but bet 5 a line in case I catch the Royal. Obviously, this way gets much more expensive if the machine doesn't hit something good.
     11. I haven't played much this way this year, because I have been playing strictly single coin play for now, but for me, this way is much more fun and keeps your mind busy instead of turning into a Zombie.
     12. My best hit ever playing this way was a couple of years ago. I was playing this way except I was at the time playing5 3 cent units per line. I had been losing a little, so my bets had progressed up to 12 lines at fifteen cents a line. I was dealt a Royal. Each Royal paid $ 120 bucks so it was a very nice hand pay. That hasn't happened since, but I have had fun with it and haven't lost much money playing this way either. If you do this on a quarter machine though, it can get really expensive if nothing good hits. Have fun for anyone that tries it. PS....play it on this site for fun to try it out first. It is very easy to navigate and go up and down here on this game on this site.

JessicaK29
Forum Newbie

Post by JessicaK29 »

spin poker plus