points not correctly being added to scores

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
cook1947

points not correctly being added to scores

Post by cook1947 »

I have been playing many of the video games,and having great difficulty having the points added to my score correctly. I have contacted webman about this situation and he said his programmers are looking at the problem. Now, I am seeing that this is common in other games also. I enjoy triple play, with match card, where I am finding the most problems, sometimes not awarding 300 - 400 points to my score. This webman is working on, but now I see that there is disparity in several other games. One is Build A Wheel. When you first hit your first deal, it immediately subtracts those 30 points, to a -30. If you receive 30 points in the game, it should even the score, but it does not.Then immediately after hitting by bet, the score now goes to -60. I first bet 30, won 30 then bet another 30. My score should be -30. If I am wrong on this, please tell me where I am screwing up. I also found that if I won 45 points, it does not add to my score. It seems to me the sequence is bet 30, becomes -30, win 30, score should then be 0, bet 30 be back at -30. It does not do that. I just play for fun, but I also play to win. It is very frustrating.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If it's not just Match Card, then something else may be going on for you. Please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and see if that helps. Nobody else has reported this, so it's definitely possible that it's something with your browser.I assume you are looking at the "Your Score" area and not the leaderboard, which only refreshes occasionally?

cook1947

Post by cook1947 »

No, I do not look at the leader board, only my personal score. Unlike the Match card, which has really been a problem with not adding the proper amount back to my score. I know you will look into that. In the other games, (not contest) the progression of the hand is simple. Bet 30, which shows up right away. During the hand, if I win those 30 back, it does not go to 0. It remains at minus 30..then after the next bet of 30, the score is -60. If I bet 30, win 30, the score should be 0. Then when you hit the play it should go to -30. It does not do that. In the games, if you win 20 or 30 in those hands, some of that should be shown in the score. It does not. As easy as I can explain it is Bet 30,= -30. Win 30 in the game, it should go to 0. Next bet another 30, it should be -30, not -60. The same situation showed up tonight, in Build a Wheel. It does not recognize the 30 you win in the game.

cook1947

Post by cook1947 »

If it's not just Match Card, then something else may be going on for you. Please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and see if that helps. Nobody else has reported this, so it's definitely possible that it's something with your browser.I assume you are looking at the "Your Score" area and not the leaderboard, which only refreshes occasionally?

Could you please give me instructions as how to clear the browser, cache and cookies? I am totally STUPID about this computer. If it is on my end, I will try to fix it. Thank you for all your help.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Let me know what web browser you are using (Internet Explorer 9, Chrome, etc) and I can post instructions for clearing cache and cookies. It's different in different browsers.