GAMBLERS CAN'T GET A BREAK

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: GAMBLERS CAN'T GET A BREAK

Post by DaBurglar »

We're sorry DaBurglar but was this thread about uinshuffled cards at the Golden Nugget or what is about frivolous lawsuits?Why are you asking me?   A thread as it is normally employed is actually a "CONVERSATION" between posters......and most of us in the human race when we carry on a conversation can witness and experience that conversation taking many directions, and following different paths and tangents, and cover a wide array of topics......hence a thread can (and often does) follow various twists and turns and change of focus or emphasis, across many topics.This ties in nicely with the other thread involving the two drunken idiots and the dumpster, and if I recall in that thread (which started out as a seemingly cautionary tale of the dangers of excessive boozing), it was  YOU, Mr. Ted Lark, who introduced the post about frivolous lawsuits and how that pair of morons would file suit against a whole array of people....Do you even know what "HYPOCRISY" means at all Ted?   Its obvious you do not care, but I'd like to know if that is because you are clueless or just arrogant.....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark]

We're sorry DaBurglar but was this thread about uinshuffled cards at the Golden Nugget or what is about frivolous lawsuits?Why are you asking me?   A thread as it is normally employed is actually a "CONVERSATION" between posters......and most of us in the human race when we carry on a conversation can witness and experience that conversation taking many directions, and following different paths and tangents, and cover a wide array of topics......hence a thread can (and often does) follow various twists and turns and change of focus or emphasis, across many topics.This ties in nicely with the other thread involving the two drunken idiots and the dumpster, and if I recall in that thread (which started out as a seemingly cautionary tale of the dangers of excessive boozing), it was  YOU, Mr. Ted Lark, who introduced the post about frivolous lawsuits and how that pair of morons would file suit against a whole array of people....Do you even know what "HYPOCRISY" means at all Ted?   Its obvious you do not care, but I'd like to know if that is because you are clueless or just arrogant.....

[/QUOTE]
    Its quite simple actually, I asked you because it was YOU who posted the link about a frivolous lawsuit.    I mentioned it because your post in this forum would have been better suited if posted in the correct forum about the two people in the dumpster. I'm neither clueless or arrogant.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Mr. Tedlark, ladies and gentlemen, "Thread Shepherd"......