single play game king issue

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
WhitneyReed

single play game king issue

Post by WhitneyReed »

FYI, I was playing single line Game King (non contest) and the indication on the pay table doesn't always match the deal. i.e. it will indicate 3 of a kind with no dealt hand. I was playing 'Royal Aces Bonus'. I have no issues with the non-flash, btw, it loads and plays just fine, other than the pay table highlights.

I should add that wins (two pair, for example) aren't highlighting correctly in the pay table display. The game does seem to be scoring correctly, though.

thanks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks, we'll check it out.

mdmick67

Post by mdmick67 »

Was having somewhat the same problem for about 2-days, It finely straighten itself out today. 

cook1947

Post by cook1947 »

I am still having difficulties with points still not being awarded for a hand. I have not had this happen in the contests for each day, but only on single games you play for fun. You suggested I fix my browser.My computer is brand new, bought in December, and we have been very hesitant to add very many things we have had to download. Please advise as to how to check my browser, as this appears to be my problem, not those of others. I have no reason to expect this to happen in the tournament, as my contest scores seem fine. Just the individual scores adding up on the regular games, where the scores are at the bottom right. I will try and fix this.