Problems with playing on iOS Device

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
saxplr
Forum Newbie

Problems with playing on iOS Device

Post by saxplr »

First, I just want to say thank you for making the change to HTML5! I really like being able to play on my iPhone!

With that said, I'm having issues with today's Daily Game, Rack'em Up Poker on my iPhone. The display refresh is sometimes not happening. I only get the audio. Also when I press deal and/or draw the orientation of my display will change, even though I am NOT moving the phone. When I'm playing in portrait mode, it will change to landscape and visa versa. I know I'm not going crazy, as I work as a computer/network technician and I do know my way around computers.

I just wanted you to know what's going on with the new format.

Thank you!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks for reporting it, we'll check it out here! Glad you are enjoying the mobile play...Do you know what speed setting you were on?

divala$vega$
Forum Newbie

Post by divala$vega$ »

I was playing daily game on my IPad (thank you!!) but when trying to play Jokers Wild it continued to freeze & I had to reboot. Finally switched to Jacks or Better to finish out the 50 hand round but it continued to deal me jokers. I played all the other options of the daily game & did not have the same freezing problem.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I was playing daily game on my IPad (thank you!!) but when trying to play Jokers Wild it continued to freeze & I had to reboot. Finally switched to Jacks or Better to finish out the 50 hand round but it continued to deal me jokers. I played all the other options of the daily game & did not have the same freezing problem.

Playing on laptop. Also playing Joker , kept freezing up. I'll try a different game. Thanks for posting your experience.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Should be fixed now. It wasn't related to ios, but by adding joker to UX in the contest.