All right what happened

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
wildman49
Video Poker Master

All right what happened

Post by wildman49 »

I was at work hit my favorite's VP.com and can't get the whole page on my cell phone been fine all year till today. Windows phone, tell me webman you guys messing with the site? No updates to phone so must be this site fine yesterday today a mess. 

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

On my PC, I noticed that the right hand window showing the scores in a challenge has been shortened to the point where my score on the bottom is unreadable.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I was at work hit my favorite's VP.com and can't get the whole page on my cell phone been fine all year till today. Windows phone, tell me webman you guys messing with the site? No updates to phone so must be this site fine yesterday today a mess. 

Which page are you talking about... the home page? The forum?

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Which page are you talking about... the home page? The forum?Both but the form page is the problem I can't see all the way on the right side its cut off, wtg.Us old people don't like change for the worst. Give me the full page like my desktop or lap top. Anything less is useless.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Should look quite a bit better now... give it a try.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Nope looks the same

pokerpokerpoker
VP Veteran

Post by pokerpokerpoker »

Bump for the same issue. On my mobile phone, some forum pages load where I can see the whole post. Other pages are cut off to the right. I can't even scroll over to see them. Another issue is at the top of the page: the VideoPoker.com logo is on top of the search link. It almost seems as though the forum now has a vertical orientation, instead of a horizontal one. All this started happening a month or so ago.