Borgata Instant Bonus?

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
thegreatone24
Forum Regular

Borgata Instant Bonus?

Post by thegreatone24 »

Has anyone played at Borgata while they ran the Instant Bonus promotion? Was wonder how much coin in does it take to get one of the bonuses? I see in small print that it says "Borgata Instant Bonus button will appear when you reinsert your My Borgata card and minimum required play has been achieved". Depending on how much the coin in is with JOB 99.54% it might be worth giving a shot.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Interesting. They don't do much promotion, nor do they require any. It does sound like an enticing one, especially as a die hard 9/6er myself. Hope to somehow find out about it if they repeat it.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

The Borgata had the Instant Bonus promotion on Saturday & Sunday.  Periodically the Instant Bonus symbol appears ( during your play ) on the card reader display.  When you press the icon a small slot machine appears with a press button to activate the small slot machine. Match 3 of the same symbols and win $5, $15, $10, .. There might be a $20 or others. You have 3 spins on the slot machine for each time it's activated.  

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I've played during the promotion and the bonuses seem pretty random and not tied into any specific coin in.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Hollywood in Lawrenceburg,IN had a similar random bonus that would pop up, usually $20.00.

blue devil bill
Forum Newbie

Post by blue devil bill »