How Do I Change Amount I Bet

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
glf1951
Forum Newbie

How Do I Change Amount I Bet

Post by glf1951 »

This is my first time, I'm playing for free, Multi Hand Draw poker, and the screen that pops up says 1 Cents with $10.00 credit. I want to play either 25 cents, 50 cents, or $1 machines. Would appreaciate any and ALL help.

.............I LOVE to play VIDEO POKER on line for real money and use to play alot at (name deleted), they had great 3, 5, & 10 hand Video Poker, that you could even read, and I I usually hit a ROYAL about every 6 months or so, in fact 1 night, I hit 2 ROYAL's in 1 hour. Then they changed their VIDEO POKER over to some other poker place, and I DON'T LIKE THEM AT ALL. SO I'm looking for a new playing place.......TKS A BUNCH, AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL   GLF 1951

Moderator note: Discussion of online gambling is not permitted on this forum so I removed the name of the site you mentioned.  -Webman

Mr. Aces
Forum Rookie

Post by Mr. Aces »

The preliminary design of all the games were set up to ensure that people didn't run out of credits quickly.

We are planning on a number of improvements in the months to come including keeping score and having contests.  Denomination changing is also under consideration.