New games

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
mltoth2000
Forum Newbie

Re: New games

Post by mltoth2000 »

I like Ultimate X. I like to sit down at a game and see what multipliers other people left for me. I then can spend hours playing the game.

kenyd
Forum Newbie

Post by kenyd »

Anything that makes me money

empirejeff
Forum Rookie

Post by empirejeff »

I saw someone win four thousand five hundred dollars on that game last year and I won eight hundred seven dollars and fifty cents.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Any mew game that includes deuces wild is for me! Love it!'People sure love DW. I've never taken the time to master it. Probably better off; I fear I'd quickly be addicted. 

mj48
Forum Newbie

Post by mj48 »

I really liked the barnyard poker yesterday, but my favorite is any dream poker game

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

People sure love DW. I've never taken the time to master it. Probably better off; I fear I'd quickly be addicted. 

I have it down pretty good. But I don't necessarily love it. It doesn't help that I've never hit quad deuces at quarters. My g/f recently hit 4 deuces for the first time for nickels, but she's still not a fan. "You have to throw away everything a lot" she says, and she's right. I think she enjoyed getting dealt four deuces and attempting to redraw a kicker (failed) on DDB this week much more at the nickel-level. But considering how risk adverse she generally is, it's amazing DDB is clearly her game of choice.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I'm so used to staying at least somewhat near my original deposit on 9/6 JOB that any higher variance would surely panic me. I'm a Nervous Nellie player. I rarely have a completely raw deal hand to dump, which makes it encouraging. DDB 42 variance would have sprinting to the beach in record time. DW has a more palatable 25.8 variance.

superx
Forum Newbie

Post by superx »

I totally agree, most of the time you are trying to figure it out. When some games you would actually play a little different knowing how they worked.

dabman
Forum Newbie

Post by dabman »

The spin poker with dream card seems to be the newest fun game on this site that I have played.