Bid 4 Prizes Banner Ad

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
bigboy

Bid 4 Prizes Banner Ad

Post by bigboy »

A bit smarmy, imo. I wonder how many people will get tricked into being billed $9.99/month. I think vp.com can do better in its' screening of ad acceptance.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Haven't seen that one.  I have been the 99,999th user and won a prize . Strange how I have been the 99,999th user at least seven times. Didn't click on that of course. I actually don't think it is from this site, just an Ad that found that nano second to get in.

storm4sb
Forum Rookie

Post by storm4sb »

First let me say how kind it is of live strong to allow video poker on there site.  And now the scamming circus has come to play. Mr bigboy and faygo, dont you have some pull with the webman? I have tried and tried. These ads are so intrusive and now with the scams, did you notice they cant be shut off, even the x takes you in. Iv'e taken to minimizing my page during the relentless hours of livestrong non stop flash flash flash. I just want to play video poker. I dont know if that will ever be possible on here again.
ps, just got back from vegas harrahs, got killed for 3 straight days then hit a royal flush, only play dollars, so 4 grand, had one more hand for 800 with 2's and kicker and put a fork in it. whew!! not exactly ahead, but definitly closer to even then without the good hits. I do love my video poker and so miss being able to practice here in peace.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Storm4sb, there will soon be a premium membership that will allow you to turn off the banner ads if you prefer. For the time being, they are allowing this site to stay free. Please stay tuned.

Lucky1
Forum Newbie

Post by Lucky1 »

All of the ads are disturbing, there is nothing worse than working on strategy and being focused than having things flash around your screen.
It is understandable that the ads help generate revenues for the site, but for gosh sake keep them static why do they have to flash all the time, the same ad should sit there for your session, or change every 2-3 hours not every few minutes.

I find the site valuable, and to be able to turn off the ads it is worth it to pay for it.