CS Strategy

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
jmmrx
Forum Newbie

CS Strategy

Post by jmmrx »

Sorry if this is a noob question. I am just learning VP games and strategy and wanted to know exactly what CS strategy or method consists of. I understand it is a way of fluctuating your coin bets, but where can I find the compete CS for each VP game. Thanks.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

You can find the CS information by clicking on the link at the bottom of my post.   CS is strictly a recreational strategy and I don't recommend it for beginners as a single coin royal flush is not something you want to experience when you're new to the game (some say never). It's primary goal is to allow you to play more hands with the same bankroll while retaining the excitement of a max coin jackpot.  It's most useful for someone who loves to play a lot of video poker, but hates losing money.   You will not get rich playing CS.  You will not go broke either.  If you want to talk about CS in detail, post your questions and comments in the Recreational Play Forum and I will do my best to answer them.  It's does have it's followers.

jmmrx
Forum Newbie

Post by jmmrx »

Thank you so much FloridaPhil!

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

There is a way to play video poker even cheaper than using CS....  Play on this website.   I play here every day and the cocktail waitress is a lot friendlier.